The MBA program of the Lagos Business School is ongoing and its set up in order to develop individuals personal business skills and ability and teach people the latest lucrative business that suits every locality in Nigeria.
The Pan-African MBA program of the Lagos Business School has been set-up to bring forth a solid foundation in general management, and the MBA programme will benefit the young professional who aspires to attain a career in management.
More concern and focus will be given to the knowledge of management science, the enhancement of management skills and the acquisition of a capacity for sound decision making.
Basic elements of the MBA program:
- Highly modified and structured the first year with an emphasis on the functional areas of management. Compulsory courses for all first-year students.
- High diversified core courses and electives in the second year.
- Between the 12-week break of the first and second year, the school conducts an internship programme.
The Pan-African MBA program of the Lagos Business school runs full-time for 21months, divided into 2 sessions (or years) of 3 semesters each.
The MBA program presents that one semester is 11 weeks of lectures, and is followed by a 2-week break before the next semester begins.
The Requirements for MBA program.
For the school to consider you for admission, you will have to meet all the following requirements:
- You must credit five courses including English and Mathematics at the O’ Level.
- You must be a second-class lower university degree holder in any recognised university; or a postgraduate diploma in any Higher National Diploma; or any postgraduate qualification along with a postgraduate diploma.
- An applicant must have a minimum of one year’s post-qualification work experience.
- You can as well set for GMAT or you will be invited to take the Pan-African University entrance exam.
MBA Program application documents
- Application form that has been filled by the applicant
- The applicant’s reference forms (these may also be sent directly by the referees)
- Accurate Copies of secondary school and university degree certificates (statements of results are acceptable)
- Applicants Official Transcripts which may be sent by the applicants’ former school
- Accurately documented applicant’s Curriculum Vitae
- Accurate copy of the NYSC Certificate or Letter of Exemption
- Applicant recent passport photographs.
Applicants who choose to know more about the MBA program should follow these link Pan-Atlantic University – Lagos Business School (LBS).