Saro Africa Job as the Head of Accountants at the Company
The Saro Africa job is set to recruit a certified individual qualified for the position of the head of accountants in the company. One of the indigenous companies in Nigeria which are the SaroAfrica International Limited is seeking a professional and certified individual to occupy the head of accountant position I the company.
The company is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. They provide a benefiting solution to problems involving crop production in the country.
We have our Head office located at Ibadan and other branches across Nigeria. We are specialized at curbing crop production problems. We also have extended offices in some other African countries. We have a position that needs serious attention with an awesome salary payment.
The Saro Africa Job
Job Recruitment Title: Head of Accounts
Job Location: Nigeria
- The role will also form part of the Business Unit’s leadership team, provide leadership for the Finance function by managing a team of direct reports, ensure best practice and be proactive in implementing change as appropriate to Finance processes, systems and reporting.
- A good knowledge of IFRS is key.
- Ability to prepare financial statements from the beginning to the end and articulate complex issues in a straight forward manner must be demonstrated clearly.
- Responsibilities include reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax, compliance and payables functions for the Business Unit.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic financial overview and is expected to apply financial acumen and business expertise to establish adequate and functional controls in the financial reporting systems of the Business Unit.
- Work experience in an ERP environment. Particularly, knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be an added advantage.
- Stock Management.
- Ability to create a culture of high performance and people management.
- Must possess People Management Skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- He/she should be able to align functions and resources and deploy people and skills optimally to achieve strategic priorities.
- Able to present reports competently and confidently to the Group senior management and negotiate effectively with business partners
- Must have a clear focus, give attention to details and be a strategic thinker who is focused on execution.
- Strong financial/analytical experience.
Deadline for Submission of Application Form for the Saro Africa Job
Actually not specified but still ongoing.